Religious Education Commission
The Religious Education Commission develops, promotes and evaluates educational programs which answer educational needs of parishioners. It also gives leadership to parish efforts to help people acquire a deeper understanding and experience of faith. Meetings of the commission are on the second Tuesday of each month, except July and December, at 6 p.m. in the MC Room and are open to all parishioners.
Goals and Objectives
- Coordinate a policy of religious education for the parish.
- Support the school board committee.
- Assist the parish catechetical leader in presenting a strong program for children in public schools.
- Assist the pastor in implementing a program of sacramental preparation and catechesis for the parish.
- Assist the RCIA director and parish catechetical leader in preparing and presenting the Rite of Christian Initation for Adults and/or children.