The Women’s Organization and CTK School Foundation are currently accepting scholarship applications from CTKC parishioners who are graduating high school senior girls.
Three total scholarships will be awarded:
1. $1,200 CTK High School student only
2. $1,200 and 2nd place $600 (for parishioners attending any high school, including CTK High School)
Applicants must be registered members of Christ the King Cathedral Parish and/or Christ the King High School. Applications can be picked up in the church and school offices or can be found on the church or school websites. APPLICATION DEADLINE IS MONDAY, MAY 1.
For further information, contact
Janis K. Vaughn
, Women's Organization Scholarship Committee, 787-8713.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Monday, May 1, 2017
1. Applicant must be a female, graduating high school senior.
2. Applicant must be a registered member of Christ the King Cathedral Parish and/or Christ the King Cathedral School
3. Application must be complete. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
4. Applicant must submit all of the following by the deadline date:
a. completed application form
b. two (2) letters of recommendation
c. copy of latest official transcript from high school
d. list of honors or special awards, extra-curricular activities, volunteer work, sports, etc.
: Explain your future education plans and how being a Catholic has influenced your life and your goals